Regional Meeting Update
October 2018, Tampa, FL
- Michele and Tamara will reach out to various sources (League of Southern Credit Unions, other banks & credit unions) to leverage money for the network. Pat Tracy will also advise and assist in this effort.
- Restructuring business models to expand thoughts on revenue generation in order to provide multiple streams of income for members
- Generate a forward-thinking template for business planning and proposals for a broader audience of investors to include
- Quality Service Standards agreed to by HCAs
- Consistency In Fee Structures (as an example client fees and what HCAs charge financial institutions for their services)
- Local customized training coordinated by FHCN to include
- Social network training
- Utilizing Wells Fargo and NWS partnership
Regular Regional Meetings & Roundtable Discussions
- Next meeting to be in South Florida in Palm Beach Gardens on 2/1/19. Topics will include a discussion about leveraging more resources for housing counseling services (facilitated by Tamara Tedder and Michele Hartson with support from Pat Tracey); reports on FSU students’ projects; FHCN Flagship level memberships update; FCP information from FHFC staff and specifics about the next Regional Meeting date and location.
- FCP discussion about working with FHFC staff to refine and make minor changes to the program based on recommendations from the Network. Network Members have offered to support Nicole Everett’s efforts by offering peer to peer technical assistance when requested.